Dr. Francine Vagotis M.D. is a board-certified cosmetic plastic surgeon specializing in facial rejuvenation, breast, body contouring, and skin care. She is licensed to practice in Michigan, Illinois and Colorado.
After graduating from the Medical College of Ohio, she completed General Surgery/Plastic Surgery residency programs at Blodgett Memorial Hospital, St. Mary’s Hospital and Butterworth Hospital. She continued her cosmetic surgery education with a fellowship in California.
Dr. Vagotis is committed to providing patients with the highest level of satisfaction and her approach is tailored so each individual looks natural and feels their best.
“I am committed to providing patients with the highest level of satisfaction. My approach is tailored so each individual looks and feels their best. I aim to not only fulfill your expectations, but exceed them.” – Dr. Vagotis
- – American Board of Plastic Surgery
- – Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- – State of Michigan Medical License
- – State of Colorado Medical License
- – State of Illinois Medical License
Board Certification and Memberships
- – American Board of Plastic Surgeons
- – American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- – American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- – American College of Surgeons
- – American Medical Association
- – Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- – Lipoplasty Society of North America
- – Michigan State Medical Society
- – Kent County Medical Society
More information: http://drvagotis.com